Wednesday 12 January 2011

The Place of Choosing to understand oneself

Everyone thinks it is real important to be accepted. I have lived the better part of my formative youth seeking for this.believing that I needed to continually be in the good books of other people or to be accepted by them. That was important.but then I wasn't really interested in what I felt was right for me to do. What I was happy with.

Today I think a little more differently from mu growing years. It's still important to be accepted by other people, but now I make sure that it is something that I also enjoy doing at the same time. Writing this Blog is something new to me but writing because I enjoy it is something I have done since before I can remember.

I write because I enjoy it,because I choose to,because it defines me. And that comes from me accepting the fact that I am gradually coming to understand myself,you might be in a place now here things might not be looking the way you want them to. Stand fast and make sure you handle the situation as you and not as others would expect you to. There is no duplicate to your uniqueness and to try and be someone else is the greatest disrespect that anyone could show to themselves.

That situation is there as a challenge to you. Overcoming it is another test that determines what stuff you are made of. You will keep on finding out as various challenges come up to you that you are stronger than you really ever believed you are and that is taking it to the point where you are truly coming to understand yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment