Sunday 9 January 2011

What you will be seeing cross the WRITING DESK

It will be honest, it will be opinionated because it represents my take on several issues. It will be frank and honest to the way I see things. The beauty of writing is that you continue to discover more of your own personality the longer you write. 
In the spirit true to my origins in reporting I will as much as possible present the most objective side of issues that will be landing on my Desk by reason of occurrence. But most of all we have to accept that things are not getting any rosier and news is really not getting any better. We will therefore make it a point of duty to look for some of the good things around that are happening to present for your consumption and contributions likewise. With this I welcome you one and all to the Writing Desk.




Victor Olu Adewoye
The Writing Desk.  

No comments:

Post a Comment